DropsofBalance® is a unique formulation of concentrated, naturally occurring ionic mineral salts neutralizes and assists in the reduction of over 250 contaminants. It reduces lead, chlorine (taste & odor), and fluoride to non-detectable levels, up to 99.9% of agricultural and industrial chemicals, 99.5% of pharmaceuticals, and much more. Plus, it contains a broad spectrum of minerals like calcium, phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium which help enhance the flavor of water.
Clean, contaminant-free drinking water is the foundation for good health. DropsofBalance® helps reduce up to 50X's more contaminants than conventional brands while containing natural ionic trace minerals, providing you with cleaner, healthier, better-tasting water.
Safety & Testing
Numerous tests performed by EPA-certified laboratory Envirotek Laboratories provide irrefutable evidence of DOB's efficacy in reducing toxic substances in water. If you are interested in viewing the test results please click the Lab Test Icon Below.
1. Chlorine reduction test Drops Of Balance was found to reduce chlorine contaminants by 100%.
2. Chloramine reduction test Drops Of Balance was found to reduce chloramine contamination below detectable limits.
3. Fluoride reduction test Drops Of Balance was found to trap nearly 100% of fluoride contaminants.
4. Hexavalent Chromium reduction test Drops Of Balance was found not only to reduce Hexavalent Chromium below EPA standards, but also converts it to Chromium-3, an essential dietary element for humans. source: www.epa.org
5. Volatile Organic Compounds reduction test Drops Of Balance was found to decrease more than 80 VOCs to undetectable limits in water
- Neutralizes & assists in the reduction of over 250 contaminants including pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter drugs, agricultural chemicals, heavy metals, industrial chemicals, disinfectants, disinfection byproducts, and microorganisms to a concentration less than or equal to NSF/EPA permissible standards.
- Improves taste by neutralizing up to 100% of contaminants that affect taste like chlorine; contains trace quantities of natural electrolytes (minerals) like calcium, phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium which help enhance flavor.
- Aids filtration by neutralizing contaminants that would ordinarily pass through most water filters.
- Eco-friendly alternative to chlorine and other chemical-based water treatments; will never create harmful byproducts.
- Easy to use. Simply add the recommended amount of solution to your water prior to filtration.
- 5+ year shelf life. Great for water storage.
- U.S. manufactured to comply with GMP standards.
- Tested according to NSF and EPA standards (when applicable).
- Cleans up to 120 gallons of water @ a rate of 4ml/ Gallon of Tap water for drinking water.
- For RO or Distilled Adds minerals up 240 gallons of water for drinking @ 2 ml per gal
- Cleans up to 480 gallons of tap water for Plants @ 1 mls / Gallon
- For RO or Distilled Adds minerals up 960 gallons of water for Plants @ .5 mls per Gallon
- For Foliar Spraying cleans up to 120 gallons of water for your plants add @4mls per Gallon and mix well before adding any other plant additive for maximum uptake
- Drinking – for your family and pets
- Making beverages – coffee, tea, juice, etc.
- Washing Foods – fruits, vegetables, etc.
- Cooking – pasta, soup, etc.
- Watering Plants – indoor and outdoor
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.