- A digital controller designed to equip AC Infinity devices with smart controls to produce the optimal environment.
- Control up to four devices from fans to grow lights and provide each with their own independent programming.
- Automate devices to dynamically change speed and brightness levels in response to temperature and humidity.
- Additional programming includes grow cycles, scheduling, timers, minimum levels, and custom transitions.
- Connect with our app via WiFi to unlock advance programs, set alarms, notifications, and view climate data.
A next-gen controller designed to provide AC Infinity devices with smart programming to produce the most optimized environment. This central command unit connects with up to four different devices from fans to lights to provide each with independent climate and time-based programming. The backlit display reads temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius and can be switched off while programs run in the background. Built with a kickstand and includes hardware to be hung on walls. The 12-foot sensor probe with thermalloy head accurately detects current temperature and humidity conditions.
Connect up to four devices to provide each with shared or independent programming. Go beyond basic on/off triggering by setting dynamic programs that adjust fan speed and light intensity in response to changing temperature and humidity. Set minimum baseline levels that your devices will run at constantly, only increasing when triggers are activated. Timer, cycle, and schedule modes add custom on-demand activation for a variety of indoor growing uses. Securely connect with the AC Infinity app via WiFi to remotely access your devices, unlock advance programs, set alarms, notifications, view historical charts, and export CSV data.
Devices within the UIS™ ecosystem which includes all AC Infinity LED grow lights and EC fans are compatible. Includes two adapter dongles to connect with EC-motor fans built with 4-pin Molex connectors. Compatible AC Infinity series devices include:
- CLOUDLINE Series – Inline Duct Fans
- AIRLIFT Series – Shutter Exhaust Fans
- CLOUDRAY Series – Clip-on Circulation Fans
- CLOUDLIFT Series – Floor Wall Circulation Fans
- IONGRID Series – Halo LED Grow Lights
- IONBOARD Series – Quantum LED Grow Lights
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.